Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm Alright (You Gotta Go There To Come Back)

 Ahhhh, capricious youth.  Something I don't quite remember ever touching on.

Instead, I seem to lead a boring life peppered with the infidelities of a few surprising little actions..... I don't really see it as being some complex dichotomy of self, just a way to describe the little hiccups that seem to create an illusion of splendor.

So... in other words, I'm going to go back to my boring-ass life and play a little bit of the ol' Lunar:  Silver Star Story Complete on my PS2, go to sleep with an unfulfilled expectation that I might take a *crossing fingers* good "new" friend to a concert tomorrow night (as I shamelessly keep my phone within the waiting grasp of my all-to-eager hands for her call), and wake up with the urge to spend more than six hours at the gym tomorrow morning.

Where does my ambition go sometimes?



No comments: