Monday, March 24, 2008

The Thomas Jane Factor

Baby, just burn.....

Yeah.  I'm hopped-up on straight-firing adrenaline after stepping on the scale this morning.  I've dropped another few pounds, reaching 176 pounds.  This means that I have come within 16 pounds of my "goal".  My brother is encouraging me to reach into the depths of my resolve in order to go the extra mile--why not shoot for an even healthier 150 pounds?  I think I can do that.

After I hit the ground with my weight-loss, it will be time to maintain.... and possibly develop the Thomas Jane "Punisher" physique.  THAT would be me in ABSOLUTELY amazing shape.  I can fucking do it.  I can push myself to destroy..... OBLITERATE.... the little wimp that I was for the last 2 years.

Don't give me oil, just gasoline!

I just got back from one of the toughest cardio sessions at the gym that I've ever pushed myself to go through.  I started sweating about 6 minutes in, and didn't stop for an hour.  I wouldn't be surprised if I sweated off a pound.  I did, however, notice that I got way too involved in pushing myself.... nearly to the point of my heart giving out....  I need to keep a more watchful eye on that.  I know that I've done longer sessions of cardio, but this session... this was so high impact!!!

Baby, just burn!

See what happens when you start going to the gym!??!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

That's right....  start me up, I'll never stop.  

No comments: